Monday, February 19, 2007

Xin Nian Kuai Le!


Happy New Year!!!! Gong Xi Gong Xi!!! Wishing everyone play poker win poker, play Mahjong win Mahjong, bet ToTo win ToTo, Buy 4D Win 1st Prizeeeee... hahaaaa!!! I know it's a little late.. but too busy to blog lately.. or lazy rather=) *anyway CNY 15 days also.. so I', still in time=)* New Year was kinda boring this year.. I guess as we grow up, CNY no longer excites me.. and to think that the day before Reunion Dinner I was still rushing an assignment.. I din even get to go ChinaTown.. Hiazzzz.... now my only hope is Hong Pao River!!! *Is that what it's called???* hahaaa...
Anyway... as usual, I baked pineapple tarts this year=) My first Batch was more successful.. In fact quite successful!!! All same size and they tasted really quite good=))) The ones shown in the pic are from my second batch.. Looked not bad also hor.. One thing I like bout New Year still is that I get to eat my gramps cooking (Paternal Side) haha... her dishes are super Calorie-Laden and unhealthy except for her pig organ soup maybe? (Les called it SuperSoup! Ha.. cos It has got pig organs, meatballs, fishballs, sotong balls, mushrooms, sea cucumber, clams, sea aparagus, porRRk, Chickeeen, Drumstick and dunno what shit laaa...) hahaaa.. can only see ingredients cannot find soup.. I ate at her house 3 days in a row... Took lunch at home den go there for 2nd helping at 4 plus everyday!!! I kept telling myself.. "Nvm.. my figure still can afford.. nvm nvm..." hahaaaa.. at the end of the 3 days of celebrations, my pants are feeling kinda tight now...=PPP hmm.. but no regrets!!! I love New Year Bingeing..Hmm.. din take much photos this year.. shall upload some first=) Blogspot is having problems downloading them...


.

.
.
.

The Family Photo=)))
I like this one.. and my Grand Dad is wearing my shirt I bought for him=))) Hahaaa.. he'll take it off once the visitors left his house cos he's afraid he'll stink the shirt.. hahaaaaa..

I dunno what was I doing with the ORrrannNges=P

My childhood playmates cum Cousinz=) Sadly, I only get to see them once a year nowadays..............



hahaaaa.. The pose in the center was my Idea.. Sooo CUTE!!! ah Boy looked sooo CoCk! The last one was taken with my grandpa sitting juz beside.. Sooo paiseh... realize his presence after the photo was taken.. Luck I din attempt to squeeze them in my dress (Yes, there are ample space.. Sad to say...)

Some Food by my Maternal Ah ma.. anyway.. The main highlight here is the Abalone because SERIOUSLY, It's Damn Huge... Bigger than the my two fists add together.. hahaaa.. dunno where my grandma dig that from...

My mother side Cousins=) More photos laters! I pan fried scallops for supper again!!! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L with Wild Mushrooms soup=)))

*I'm sooo screwed.. My MidTerm Break is ending and I haben start on anything!*


*JiN* slept soundly at 12:24 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

SOCCER FINALS!!!
Lucky Sis
Random Post
My first Abercrombie!
Kailin's Birthday
What's for Supper??
Lunch with ZhiYing=)
Dedicated to Someone Close to my Heart
The Last-Minute Gathering
Merry X'Mas 2006

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com