Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cocao Trees AgAiN~

I've been shuttling from places to places for the past few days..but they are days well-spent:):) Met up with my gramps on Sun and Monday.. spent alot of time with them.. and they cooked my fav. Ba Kut Teh and steamed Cod Fish:) haben been eating Home-Cooked Food for a LoooOONNNGG Time.. *sLuRpS* i really LOVE my Grandma's COOKING!!! It reminds me of my childhood days.. feel like staying over at her place if my schedule allows me to..
.
Started working yesterday.. I'm with The Cocoa Trees again!!! (working at Takashimaya Basement 2) Usually my work starts at 12.30 p.m. and ends at 9.30 p.m. Rushed down from Les's Hall yesterday and tot i was terribly late when i reached at 12.45 p.m. (I'm a punctual person.. so 15 min is alot to ME) but when i reached there.. my colleague was like "Ohh.. we forgot to inform you.. you are supposed to start work at 1.30 p.m. today and end at 10.30 p.m. due to the Christmas Season.........." THANKS alot!!! i have to work an extra hour for nothing.... and SO I've to be on my feet for 10 whole hours yesterday.. But cos' of the festive season.. there are alot of shoppers (YES! even on a Tuesday~) and I was practically busy wrapping Christmas Presents yesterday.. SuPeR FuN! i love wrapping presents..(But BUT but!!! i LOVE unwrapping 'em too hehehe) It's such a joyful oCcAsIoN:):) Since young I've always hoped to own a Christmas Tree.. and have lots and lots of presents under the Tree and eat Log Cake on Christmas Day;p but i dun come from a Christian/Catholic Family so we dun celebrate Christmas every year=( Hope to have a little christams party with my girlfriends this year!) anyway.. BACK to my work.. ya.. so yesterday was super busy.. and i tink as the season NEARS!!! there'll be HAVOC!! cos chocs is one of the must-have thing during Christmas and many people will be buying them for gifts.. hehe.. so i'll be kept busy and time will seem to pass faster den! By the time i reach home yesterday.. it was nearly 11.30 p.m. and i was sooo SHAGGED OUT!!
.
Have to report to work later at 1.30 p.m. today again.. but i'm off tml and the day after:):) Yay!! gonna support my Friend Zhenru (Miss NUS 2005) @ DXO tml.. She's competing for the annual Queen of the Queens contest (It's a contest where 3 beauties are selected from each uni. and compete again each other) I'm pinning my hopes on her!!! cos she's really ChArMiNg~~ *wOlF-WhIsTlEs* Meeting up with ZhiYing (FINALLY!!!!!) on Friday.. maybe doing some Christmas Shopping and to pass her a to-buy list for her trip to BangKok... muahahaha...
.
.
.
anyway juz to side track.. I've been watching quite a no. of shows lately.. and for those who haben watch CHICKEN LITTLE... well my comment is.. ONLY WATCH IT ON A WEEKDAY!!!! the show's quite nice actually.. LUrrvVVE the little orange Alien.. It's just sooooooo irresistibly CUUTEEEEE!!! but it's a very toddler kind of show (which also means to say that.. you dun have to use any brain cells to figure out what the show is talking about...) AND when i say toddler-kind of show.. i also meant that IT'S DAMN SHORT cos young children have SHORT ATTENTION SPAN...... It last only 1 Hour 15 Min plus a bit of Trailers..(and to tink that i was Late for 15 min!) i actually wasted $1.60 of my movie ticket... hahaha~~ (makes me sound so calculating hor...) ya.. so i haben even finish up my popcorn when the lights are turned on again..(I'm barely halfway thru' and i haben even drink a sip of my Lemon Tea)
On the other Hand.. Harry Potter and the Globlet of Fire was waaaayyyyy toooo LONG.. i rated the show so-so ONLY la.. maybe cos there's a lot of Hoo-Ha created prior to the start of the show so i went in with very high expectations..the effects were quite good but i dun find any part scary at all leh.. hmm.. and my Fav chracter was RON not Harry.. cos he's so damn FUNNY! and Emma was sooOOOooo PRETTY!!!! She'll grow up to be one very FiNe lady... One reason why i din enjoy the show was cos' the CINEMA was DAMN FREAKING COLD!! i kept shivering and shivering throughout the whole show.. OH.. and another reason was cos' e MOVIE SCREEN is SUPER SMALL!! yes.. the one at GV Marina... it's sooo pathetically small.. (watching a BlockBuster on a tiny screen juz provides no KICK.. i still prefer watching at Shaw Lido)
Also watched 50 First Dates and Guess Who (by Ashton Kutcher) over the weekend... Prefer '50 First Dates' over the latter cos the guy inside is such a die-hard Romantic and the ending is juz soo touching... As for 'Guess Who'.. I was only half awake when watching that show and Ashton Kutcher or Not.. I din really catch what the show's about.. and for the rest of the shows i watched.. it's all bout La Bi Xiao Xin.. hahaha!!! it beats any blockbuster anytime.. i juz laugh myself silly when watching the series... alright.. gonna wash up and go for work now.. HOPE today will be a busy day for ME!!! i rather be kept busy den staring into space.. cos' time seems to fly~~~ TaDa.. shall update soon!!

*JiN* slept soundly at 10:53 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

***ZOO***
EXAMS OVER!!!!!!
my HAIR ROX
Yes La!!
i HATE renovation works!
Blog Stuff:)
Exams!!!
i is STUPID...
it's been a LOONNNG Time..........
Programming Again..

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com