Friday, October 21, 2005

i is STUPID...

just got back my Mannagement Science mid-term results today.. (* which i took about a month ago..) the tutors super inefficient...
Well.. after the test.. i know i'm going to screw up my mid-term.. but everyone ard me was telling me how difficult the paper was.. so i comforted myself by thinking "the results will be plotted based on a bell-shaped curve so i shouldn't fare too badly so long as i score ard the same marks as others" Today, 3.5 weeks later, the lecturer posted the results on the notice board.. and beside my Matric No. diplays the following: Lower 20%
which means to say i belong to the lower 20 percentile of the cohort
which means to say i failed my mid-term
which means to say i failed terribly
which means to say i'm really disheartened right now
and this mid-term accounts for 30% of my grade for this module.. i wonder y am i still getting this kind of grades considering i'm no longer staying in hall.. thus, no activities, no commitments, no nothing to distract me.. actually, my modules this semester are quite manageable *except for IT.. the workload is not that heavy as compared to last 2 sem.. so why am i still not coping? i suddenly feel so stupid.. esp. when i compared myself to Les.. he's one smart person i noe.. but i'm not being jealous la.. in fact i'm super proud of him:) really! (*he took back his mid-term today too.. and he scored full marks! i tot only PRCs will get tt type of results.. haha.. *impressed*) and he has sooo many other commitments as compared to me..
Finals is ard the corner (3 weeks away).. and another IT assignment will be uploaded next week.. which i guess i'll spend my whateva free time avail doing it.. but i dun have the mood to study.. @ least not today.. and i've mid-term again next Tuesday.. Someone pls motivate me

*JiN* slept soundly at 4:04 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

it's been a LOONNNG Time..........
Programming Again..
Mid-Term Blues..
Visit to the FARM!!!
i hate this week..
Happy Mooncake Festival
i sAvEd my CACTUS
i FEEL like a LADY today:):)
BINGE-ing time~~
i HATE Programming!!!

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com