Monday, October 03, 2005

Mid-Term Blues..

Just came back from the petrol kiosk downstairs.. had a sudden craving for ice-cream again.. and i noe i wont be able to sleep without satisfying my craving..
Had an intensive 2-day reading this weekend!! Having a mid-term tml again.. *Asia Pacific Business* and i spent my past 2 days reading about China's currency Peg, Asian Financial Crisis, Globalisation Issues in East Asia, Foreign Direct Investment and related stuff.. ARrgh!! It's so "GP" lor.. and to tink tt i scored a C5 for my GP during my A-Levels.. tt means to say that i dun have any interest *Absolute No @ all* in knowing about such worldly affairs.. they just dun appeal to me.. i noe i'll sound very shallow by saying these.. haha.. but I'm really very turned off by so many readings.. and they are just words, WORDS and more WORDS.. no diagrams no pictures..Nothing but WORDS!(the tutor actually uploaded 133 readings and each reading on average consist of 5 freaking pages!) so come to tink of it.. i really dun have the heart to deny my ice-cream craving.. hahaa~ i DeSeRvE it:):)
I looked like a walking zombie now.. Dark eye Rings and all.. haha.. but today's quite a good day for me despite having to study the whole day.. Cos i felt quite loved.. Early in the morning, my mum made me Kueh Dar Dar.. it's a type of pandan pastry skin rolled with coconut shavings..*those sold in Bengawan Solo* hee~ i like:) and Just Now Lester made 5 FAT Poh Piahs for my dinner!! woohoo~ with lots of sweet sauce and "Lat Chiong"!! I'm so damn full when i ate the last piece..but I LIKE!! I LOVE POH PIAHS! haha.. Feel like a Queen today.. so Exams r not tt bad after all.. I feel pampered:):) Shall indulge in my Sweet Treat NOW~~
.
.
Btw.. For those who've watched
"CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*JiN* slept soundly at 12:11 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Visit to the FARM!!!
i hate this week..
Happy Mooncake Festival
i sAvEd my CACTUS
i FEEL like a LADY today:):)
BINGE-ing time~~
i HATE Programming!!!
My Cooking Experience:)
it's MY bIrThDaY!!
Union Ball 2005

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com