Thursday, September 08, 2005

i HATE Programming!!!

STRESSED!!! i'm STRESSED... i hate programming..it's sucking my blood... I hate anything that has to do with Computers(except ya.. like MSN, Blogging etc..) cos i'm JUST so NOT tAlEnTeD with IT... and this sem is my first time ever using EXCEL(i noe i noe.. it's a so-often-used software) but in the past.. our paths just neva happen to cross.. and this sem i'm taking up a PROGRAMMING module which deals EVERYTHING with tt program.. i DUnnO what's going on..HELP! In fact, the LECTURE that i paid the most attention to is this module (i din even self-declare toilet break like what i always do in other lectures..) and i dare say that i understand most of the contents during lect.. BUT but.. when it comes to tutorials.. How come all my COMMANDS CANNOT RUN?! the "Error Message" keeps Popping UP(very pek chiak!!!) and i keep checking and checking and scrutinizing every command line.. but they looks perfectly coorect to me leh!!! HOW COME?!!
ARRGhhhH~~ so i decided to GIVE UP!!! after wasting my whole nite yesterday trying to solve the tut question.. i decided to move on (Hey! i've got tut frm other modules also!!) so i embarked on my Management Science tutorial instead... !!!!!FAINT!!!!! Even this module also wanna degrade my already-so-low morale.. The tutorial solution has to be evaluated using EXCEL also!(dunno what SOLVER function.. my Excel dun even have that la!!) My NO.1 Enemy = EXCEL *stupid stupid stupid program*
Really Really pray i can get a decent grade this sem.. No more Cs for me.. must die die get a B- cos i accumulated enough Cs during my first sem (3 out of 5 modules! Check tt out!) and stupid NUS grading system is based on a cumulative basis!!! so i cant afford to screw up my grades this sem again! Furthermore.. i still wanna apply for Student Exchange Program.. and i dun want my grades to be my stumbling block:(
HUMPH!! so later i going for some IT remedial lessons @ Shuhui's BF's house.. really grateful to the both of them!!! hope he can enlighten me abit.. and hope tt i'll be a fast learner... hehe.. so basically now.. i'm quite free.. not cos i've got nothing to do.. but it's just tt all my current workload is not within my capability.. i shall relax and read my magazines for the time being.. Enjoy my free day:)

*JiN* slept soundly at 11:58 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

My Cooking Experience:)
it's MY bIrThDaY!!
Union Ball 2005
Movie Reviews
I've finally recovered (:
Guess who's back?
Jam 'n' Hop
'The Undomestic Goddess'
my LaTeSt read!
Love e rAiN..Love my HousE

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com