Thursday, August 04, 2005

Love e rAiN..Love my HousE

The rain woke mi up today.. ard 9 plus i guess.. i find the rythm of raindrops to be so soothing..so calming.. e next thing i realised.. it's 12 p.m. i had a nice long sleep.. really really enjoy my snooze.. when i woke up.. it's still raining outside.. e weather is just so cooling and i simply just snuggled up in my blue comforter:) [i changed my bedsheet to checkered blue design..blue makes one sleepy] my curtains are dark yellow.. so when e light outside shines in.. the room is embraced in warm yellow.. i felt very peaceful when i just lay down on my bed and staring at e ceiling.. i'm a home person i guess:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love to snuggle up in this:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
My Walls
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my cosy little hall...

I officially quitted my job already.. i've till next tue to enjoy life.. [not intending to attend e 1st day of sch.. so sch officially starts on e 10th for me.. and 11th is my free day again.. yay!] i finally get to enjoy a bit of my holidays.. i suddenly feel so free now:)

"We hold in our hands, the most precious gift of all: Freedom. The freedom to express ourselves. Our love. The freedom to be who we want to be. We are not going to give that freedom away and no one shall take it from us!"

I want to be a bird without the cage, a dog without the leash, the fish without the tank.. i dun wanna be someone who must constantly live up to others' expectations.. i WANT to be MYSELF

*JiN* slept soundly at 1:00 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Complains..
a NEW haircut!!!
I'm Back:):):)
Union Camp 2005
camping BLUES
---OuR 6 Months---
Photos:)
Holidays! YaY!
Nice Bag:)
i love my shoes!

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com