Thursday, July 21, 2005

a NEW haircut!!!

Today's my REST day.. yeah! tho i love my job.. but i prefer slacking @ home.. planned to do some housekeeping in the morning.. but Clara called.. n when girls start toking..hehehe..so dere goes my *housework* intention.. Aussie's having winter right now.. heard tt she's going skiing for e next 2 days n she's skipping lessons tml.. soo happening!! really enjoy talking to her.. i even get to speak to sewi.. but tt girl don't even recognize my voice:( anyway.. Clara will only be coming back next Jan.. tt's like another half a year?!
i chatted with her till 1pm*i knew cos my stomach kept growling* haha.. n i ate all e way till 3.30pm before i finally decide to bathe.. haha.. In e MOOD for a haircut today so i head down to KlearCut @ Far East *Kaiting reccomended me this salon* and i hereby STRONGLY reccomend this salon to those who fancy a haircut.. the PrIcE is right and e service is gOOd!!.. i ilke my hairstylist.. He's Super funny.. but he's damn straightforward also la.. the first thing he said to me:" ey.. ur hair VERY dry leh.. u nvr put conditioner is it? u girl leh.. cannot so lazy".. initially i tot he's not being very friendly so i pretended to slp after tt but he kept toking n toking.. asking me when i stay where i work n BLaH bLaH.. after a while i find him kinda entertaining so i might as well chat with him while he cut my hair.. His skills quite gd or shld i say it's the Model tt's not bad? haha..
after tt i'm supposed to meet Zhi for dinner @ 7.45 @ bugis.. as usual.. i'm early.. so i went to buy some paus to snack.. haha.. i even bought herbal eggs for Zhi and helped her peel e shells somemore!! lucky she's not late today cos i really hate to wait.. and we had dinner @ Swensens:) n we tok until not much time left for shopping.. i managed to spot a pair of shoes tho.. it's really nice!! but i just came back fr a shopping trip.. must wait till my pocket recovers 1st.. but i cant stopped thinking of e shoes.. i can sense 'em calling out 2 me now...
Planned to take photos but i FORGOT to charge my batt*AGAIN* so i only managed to snap a few b4 e batt totally died on me:(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my DiNnEr:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com" />
i'm TUCKING in!! oohh.. check out my top!! i'm soo into green now!! i got this top for only 15 bucks in TaiPei.. Cheap Cheap:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me n Zhi.. my batt died on me after this shot...haha.. Shall remember to charge my batt next time!!

*JiN* slept soundly at 11:41 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

I'm Back:):):)
Union Camp 2005
camping BLUES
---OuR 6 Months---
Photos:)
Holidays! YaY!
Nice Bag:)
i love my shoes!
my SiMple but happy LiFe
my thoughts..

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com