Monday, July 11, 2005

Union Camp 2005

I'm Back frm Camp..finally have enuff beauty slp.. haha.. was totally shagged out on Saturday.. barely slept 4 hrs a day for e past 1 week.. and with all tt running and stuff.. haha.. i could barely feel my feet.. AND when i say RUN.. it's really RUN n RUN n run...

DAY 0: We, councillors were down in school for some camp preparations
DAY 1: woke up with barely 3 hrs sleep.. and the torture begins.. we played CLUEDO and ran ard e whole sch compound looking for clues.. and NUS has so many freaking slopes.. we were totally worn out at night.. after dinner.. e councillors have to put up a performance (damn lame) and we ended e day with a bit of 'tok cock' session and supper.. i cant really remember
DAY 2: POOL GAMES.. and it's e first time i'm stripped down to my sports bra and shorts.. *very PAI SEH!!! haha.. but e attention wont be on me la~ maybe onli les will take a 2nd look.. haha.. but i get used to it after a while.. night time.. we played Fright Night at Haw Par Villa all e way till nearly 3 a.m. the place is quite spooky to start with.. hahaha.. and i did some Malu things.. *shall not elaborate
DAY 3: i remembered waking up feeling sUpEr DuPeR TIRED.. to e extent tt i'm on e verge of tears.. we slept at 5 plus e night b4 and waking up at 7!!! and we were supposed to chiong Sentosa! aNyWaY.. e day went as planned.. it's e 1st time i wore bikini.. quite nice actually..except tt i look a bit too skinny.. haha~ e sun was freaking hot.. and my whole body was covered with sunblock except my lips and feet.. and as a result?! i was badly burnt @ these 2 places.. esp my FEET=( swelled like dumpling..*Ouch
DAY 4: WAR GAMES!! i din really enjoy this day.. cos i've kena a terrible EYE INFECTION (serves me rite for being lazy to wash my contacts for e past 3 days..) my eyes were really red and sollen.. couldn't even face e sun.. and i keep forcing myself to play.. in e end i played w/o any contacts/specs..*my degrees: 700+ per eye* omg.. i dunno how i got my way ard..can only sense e glare fr e sun.. and MY FEET!!! RED and SWOLLEN 2 e MAX.. so painful to walk under e sun.. i keep applying aloe vera gel.. in e end i just bandaged em and went to play under e sun..looks very dumb.. haha.. tink i a lil' too hard core..
tt night.. we went GOTHEM PENTHOUSE at clarke quay to cHiOnG.. i'm not a *Chiong-Ster* so i left after the pageant.. e freshies this yr really quite wild.. shld have seen em at e dance floor..heard tt dere's quite alot of body contact *wOlf-WhIsTlEs~~ and some were quite drunk also.. i din even drink a sip.. haha.. i onli likes my plain water and MILK:)
DAY 5: Home Sweet Home!! i reached home only ard 4 plus after lunch.. and i kept slping and zZzz.. only waking up during mealtimes..

Overall: e camp was quite fun.. i'll get a sense of achievement after every race..i cheered and cheered until my voice became like toad's..but the race was quite physically siong.. As for the freshies this year..they r quite a difficult lot.. they took quite a while to warm up and alot of 'em diff freq.. e seniors are more of a *Singlish+Mandarin+Hokkien* bunch and we are hardcore gossipers.. haha.. e freshies more towards e Ang-Moh type.. and quite wild also.. haha.. i can sense a change of ERA...
anyway.. guess my entry very long le..shall end it here.. Yeah!!! im going Taiwan TML!!!! SHOPPING TIME!! note:I'm FULLY rEcHaRgEd.. waaHhaaha.. Lester: ur legs are going to die big time..

*JiN* slept soundly at 10:24 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

camping BLUES
---OuR 6 Months---
Photos:)
Holidays! YaY!
Nice Bag:)
i love my shoes!
my SiMple but happy LiFe
my thoughts..
my OFF dAy..
Personality Test:)

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com