Saturday, June 18, 2005

Holidays! YaY!

Have been pretty busy to blog for the past few days.. No time to even rest my legs even on my off day (like 2 days ago..) but i've been ' happy busying' away for the past 1 week tho.. Time passes ReAlLy fast when i'm working.. many customers:) and lots of gift wrapping to be done.. it feels like cHrIsTmaS.. haha..
anyway intended to collect my passport 2 days ago.. Realised that i did not bring my old (but still VALID) passport for an exchange that day.. @ tt pt of time i just had a heated arguement with my mum over the phone.. (i shall not go into details.. she's really unreasonable @ times.. and i still insist tt i'm not in e wrong tt day.. tho i did apologised for my attitude tt day BUT e pt is SHE's in the wrong.. even Les agreed with me.. but he did say me cos i was a lil too rude) alright~ anyway when i noe tt i'm unable to collect my passport.. my 'anger-o-meter' shot up real high.. and the poor collection lady had to bear my VERY POOR attitude cos i was being a VERY DIFFICULT customer..*guilty look* I was too frustrated to hear any reasoning so i just told the lady off and left e counter.. guessed Les helped mi apologised to her.. haha.. poor him.. cos it's e 1st time he saw mi so worked up.. he din even dare to say a thing.. he just held my hands and we went for a walk and i kept complaining and complaining.. (and he just nod n nod) haha..
was feeling much beta after venting out.. so we walked all e way to golden mile to check out the air fares (to TaiWan!) yay!! was appeased by den and was kinda excited when i stepped into e agency.. (did they say WOMEN r Chamelons?) hehe.. anyway.. all the travel agencies dere only cater EVA AIRLINES n all the seats r filled up!!! Oh no~ i was so ganchiong @ tt time.. so we cabbed down to chinatown(intending to go SA tours) but we passed by CTC travel agency along e way n we stopped the cab.. WoW~ i tell u.. first time i saw an agency with 4 storeys!! and the place is so nicely done up.. Even floor has its own specialized area i.e. free-n-easy(FNE), travel packages etc.. haha n got Lifts sOmEmOrE~ *i'm so sWa Koo* haha.. so we proceeded up 2 e 3rd storey for 'FNE'tours.. Lucky us.. China Airways still have vacancies and no other airways (other than EVA) provide FNE tours to taipei.. so w/o hestitaion.. we just went ahead with e booking.. yay!!! haha.. so it's confirmed tt i'll be going TaIWaN!! REALLY REALLY looking fwd.. so frm now i'm really saving up for my trip~
Thereafter.. we met up with my mum, sis and gramps for dinner.. i suggested going to the glutton bay @ e ESPLANADE=D hehe.. feel like pigging out HaWkEr FaRe tt day.. all e food tt r recommended by MAKANSUTRA so i guess they r bound to be GOOD! hehe.. and well it's really not bad.. (e carrot cake was gOooD.. lots of Chai Po and fried till very black.. i like!!) the fishball noodles very nice also.. e fishball very very BIG and i got 7 of em' haha.. very value for $$!! and after dinner.. i kept taking photos.. haha.. with my very camera shy gramps too *shall upload e photos later:) actually i'm very happy tt my gramps accepted my relationship quite well cos they are very protective over me and so... they tend to be VERY CRITICAL with the ppl i hang out with.. so seeing tt they are so comfortable in the presence of LES.. (they even bought him kueh kosui) i'm really very happy;) hehe.. and we (me n Les) went for a show after tt i.e. Mr and Mrs Smith.. not a very nice show.. very fake.. but they've got chemistry i must say.. but den AGAIN! Jennifer beats tt 'bee-stung lips' woman ANYTIME!!!
hmm.. after e movie i'm really drained out.. so we took some candid photos on e way back and it's Home-Sweet Home.. wat a tiring day.. but lots of FUN!

*JiN* slept soundly at 12:01 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Nice Bag:)
i love my shoes!
my SiMple but happy LiFe
my thoughts..
my OFF dAy..
Personality Test:)
Jin's SiCk~
Working experience
House Of Wax
i'm ONLINE again!!! FINALLY

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com