Saturday, June 04, 2005

my SiMple but happy LiFe

i did well for my exams=D *cOnGrAtS*CoNgRaTs* wooHOo~ @ least my hard work pays off.. OkAy~ my results are not tt FANTASTIC.. but compared to my last sem (cap 3.1).. i'm really satisfied:) hMm.. i'm an easily satisfied person.. it may be a blessing or it may be a downfall for mi.. haha..
1. i dont crave for BIG success in life.. like making my first $Million$ before age 25 (alright maybe before i reach 50? haha~)
2. i'm contented with a comfortable life with enough to spend for food, neccesities and yup.. to satisfy my shopping cravings:) and the rest?! to my little bank.. *always saves for rainy days*
3. i dun yearn to marry a millionaire/banker/doctor or what-so-ever and to live the life of a tai-tai playing MAHJONG (i'm still struggling to recognise the chinese characters:( and did i mention tt i'll get startled by the oh-so-sudden *PONG* haha..), shopping for labels( i rather donate them to charity.. *SERIOUS*) and counting money *kA-ChInG*KaChIng*
4. i dun desire to live in a big house guarded by big fierce and black dogs.. i'll die cleaning up the place (i dun like e idea of hiring maids.. it's human torture and i dun like sTrAngErS staying with me..)
5. I DUN MIND a nice little condo unit though.. with my little ugly BUT simply IRRESISITIBLY CUTE french bulldog or even little frogs jumping ard in man-made pond in my balcony*so long as they dun jump too high and fall to their death* hehe.. (i can foresee Les's face scrunching in disgust and praying tt he'll not be the co-owner of the hse) too bad~ i juz dun like his fishes and he hates bulldogs *hUmPh*
6. i feel blessed to have all my loved ones ard me.. showering mi with love and concern
7. i feel blessed to be greeted by sunshine when i wake up every morning
8. i'm happy to be alive and blessed with a healthy body and be able to enjoy the great things in life
9. Achievements to me = Baking a nice cake, cooking an edible meal, doing well for my studies, making my friends and family smile;D
10. a simple "THANK YOU" for the things i've done for my loved ones is more than enough to warm my HEART:)
See~ i'm really a simple little girl @ heart.. but tt does not mean tt i do not dare to dream or lacked of confidence.. i do have my own ambitions and desires.. but i've learnt to count my blessings and be contented with what GOD has given us.. Alright~ tt's all for now.. I"M running REAL LATE for work..

*JiN* slept soundly at 10:59 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

my thoughts..
my OFF dAy..
Personality Test:)
Jin's SiCk~
Working experience
House Of Wax
i'm ONLINE again!!! FINALLY
Selfish ppl
meet up with zhi
Les's bIrThDay

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com