Thursday, July 28, 2005

Complains..

i FINnAALlY having some free time to myself.. For the past few weeks.. i've been working working n WORKING..and my free time is always taken up.. it's not tt i dun like spending time with family or friends.. but i really treasure some quiet moments to myself at times doing the things tt i enjoy.. Hmm~~ what shld i do today?
hiaz.. decisions decisions... wat shall i do?
Oh.. talking bout my job.. i'll be quitting next wed.. hmm.. having mixed feelings about it.. feeling sad cos i really enjoy working with my colleagues.. they r really Nice ppl:) and also.. dere goes my extra source of income.. tho' i'm not very hard-up for cash.. but i hope i dun have to depend financially on my mum.. boo~ this also means tat i've to curb my Shopping urge..
But.. Generally i'm More HAPPY(or shld i say relieved?) than sad to leave my job.. Cos' e job really tires me out @ times and e management kinda pisses me off sometimes also.. For example, last sunday i've to work from 9.30am to 12 a.m midnight with only 1 break in between!!!(this means i was having BreakfastCumLunchCumDinner tog) Due to e company's carelessness.. the chocs promotion was supposed to end on e 24th July but they told us it's on e 31st.. as a result there were many MANY unsold goods left over in e storeroom.. and just a word fr e boss to move everything out by tt night.. we HAVE to OBEY.. and it's really every SINGLE item (mind u!) e fridge(it's a huge choc fridge), the tables, e stands,e cupboards and all e cham pa lang stuff.. and all the left over stock.. (thank u very much) we have to weigh and count em 1 by 1 and keep them into boxes (they filled up 5 big tankers.. it's really alot!!) it's damn tedious and tiring can?! and to work 15 hrs straight is really NO joke.. and wat's the company's parting words [for e promo area] :'' e promo ends on e 24th onstead of 31st.. so for the rest of e week ur schedule will be cancelled and no pay will be given.. we'll call u when ur help is needed" !!! not a single apology was given and not a single THANKS was uttered(we really slogged to help clean up e area) and when everything ended.. it was far too late and we have to cab home and they din even offer to sponsor our cab fares.. and e comment ("we'll call u when we need u") really pisses me off.. We felt being made used of.. and on TUESDAY.. due to a meeting.. my colleague had to return to office after her lunch(i'm just a part-timer so my presence is not required) and this meant tt i've no dinner break cos we'r not supposed to leave e counter empty! i've to work straight 9 hrs (fr 12.30-9.30p.m.) Wat's this?! in e end i still had my dinner..but a really quick one.. i left e place empty for 20 min lidat.. haha.. i nearly choked when eating.. but i'm not a working robot.. n 1 last thing.. they last min asked mi to work tml @ Great World cos dey not enuff ppl:(
yup.. so these are some of e instances that pisses mi off.. i'm quite relieved also cos i can really conc on my studies and more free time to myself and pend time with my family also.. so i think it's a wise choice to quit la..(e manager asked me to stay after sch starts and work on every weekend)
alright.. shall end my complain here.. btw.. i learnt to make some chocs during e choc fair promo:) heard that it's really nice fr some comments.. haha.. too bad i cant taste em myself (i'm caffeine intolerant=s)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Desciption: Outer layer==> dark Choc filling==> Hazelnut praline topped with almond bits
do THEY look Temtping???

*JiN* slept soundly at 12:29 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

a NEW haircut!!!
I'm Back:):):)
Union Camp 2005
camping BLUES
---OuR 6 Months---
Photos:)
Holidays! YaY!
Nice Bag:)
i love my shoes!
my SiMple but happy LiFe

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com