Saturday, August 06, 2005

my LaTeSt read!

Boredom.. i'm in Les's hostel now.. and he's sleeping.. (he din slept e whole of last night) and i dun wanna wake him up.. Juz completed a book while he's snoozing. i felt so accomplished! hah! It has been (let me tink..) 3/4 years since i last touched a storybook?! haha!! shame on mi=p
The book somehow trigger off my hunger for books.. gonna visit e library soon again.. anyway.. juz finsihed reading ' The Good Wife Strikes Back' by Elizabeth Buchan:) it's a relatively new book and it's a book worth reading! it's not too draggy.. a short and sweet novel so u wont get drifted off halfway:) guess e next book on my TO-READ list will be 'The Undomestic Goddess' By Sophie Kinsella (which is STRONGLY reccommended by shuhui) hehe.. i noe she got e book.. so i'm gonna 'kop' frm her.. couldn't find it in e library also..
Oh! btw.. when i went to Orchard to collect my pay yesterday.. e Aunty tt i've been working with for e past 2 months.. bought me a present! so nice of her.. it's a nice little pink Fila bag:) i was really excited when i opened e present.. She's a really nice lady.. took very good care of me during work.. haha.. not i thick skin but can tell she likes me quite alot.. i noe she secretly told e manager to increase my pay also cos my pay seems higher than e other part-timers.. haha! n i really like working with her too! i'll miss her:( just to sidetrack, i bought a nice polka-dotted green skirt 2 days ago when i'm feeling very lousy (i'm always very into polka-dots;P and i LOVE GREEN now!!!) hehe.. so buying tt skirt really cheered mi up.. shall upload e pic of it when i reached home!
Laters!

*JiN* slept soundly at 6:42 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Love e rAiN..Love my HousE
Complains..
a NEW haircut!!!
I'm Back:):):)
Union Camp 2005
camping BLUES
---OuR 6 Months---
Photos:)
Holidays! YaY!
Nice Bag:)

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com