Saturday, September 03, 2005

it's MY bIrThDaY!!

ALERT:I've turned 20!!! (i used to teased my 'already turned 20' Friends that years after 20 Year Old FLIES..) Boo.. now it's my turn.. No longer a teenager.. But NOT YET an ADULT:) so i may look all GROWN-UP.. but inside me.. i'm still growing out of my childhood.. hehe;D I'm still a child @ heart! Yesterday was a splendid day(*except that it was raining e whole day..) but i still enjoyed myself.. cos it's MY day;) hehe.. shall let photos do the talking..

Was snoozing in bed still when the knockings on the door woke mi up.. i chose to ignore it @ first..(tot it's some irritating salesman..) but hehe.. LUCKY i answered e door...(but with unbrushed teeth and uncombed hair..and still in my Pyjamas;p)
WaaAaa,,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nonono.. it's not frm my Secret Admirer.. It's from Clara!!!! Soooo SwEeT of her!!! i'm so pleasantly PLEASANTLY surprised!! it's e 1st time ever that i signed a delivery form and it's e First time someone gave mi flowers.. and they are sooo so pretty.. ThaAank Youu Girl!! Love you:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A close-up SHOT.. Beautiful colors and Nice arrangement:) dere are SO MANY diff types of flowers.. i din even noe what's wat.. haha
.
.
.
then it was LESSONS Time for me..(Zzzz..)
.
.
.
n i went Les hall after that:):)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! it's Green!!(my favourite color!!!) haha.. and there are red beans in between..(cos red bean soup is my fav dessert!!) haha.. so he bought this Green tea n Red bean cake.. e combi sounds yucks! but it actually tasted quite nice..! something different:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cuttin' cake..Yum Yum
.
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See the shirt i'm wearing??? it's HAND SEWN by Zhi Ying!!! haha.. Effort Sia! but it's e "ONLY can wear ONCE" type of apparel.. haha.. cos i tink when i take it out from the washing machine again.. i'll only see a green shirt.. but ANYWAY.. Thanks Girl! i noe u dun have much talent in ARTS.. and it's really sweet of ya to make this shirt for me.. i will TRY my best to take care of the sequins.. i'll hand wash it if i HAVE to;)
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Kaiting!!
She gave mi this LOVELY musical bow that will set frogs dancing when the box is wound up.. i LOVE it.. it's sooo cute (anyone who knows me.. knows i LOVE frogs!)
.
.
TADA!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
The BIRTHDAY GIRLS
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Met up with Meifen:)[While he's having lessons..] we had the same birthday.. and she LOVES Green TOO!!!
.
.
.
wanted to go Glutton's Bay for dinner.. but it was raining...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
so we had our dinner @ some restaurant @ Esplanade:) Simple dinner but Lovely companion:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Our Dinner:) I'm Famished by the time e Food Came.. so anything's EDIBLE=Delicacy!
.
.
it was still drizzling after dinner.. so i suggested going home.. i feel like snuggling up in bed on a rainy day also..
.
.
When i opened my BEDROOM DooR..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i SAW this HUGE board mounted on my bare wall..
WOW! i'm speechless...
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Close-Up SHOT.. photos.. MANY many photos..
they bring back lots of memories.. i'm so SO touched.. really.. it's really very sweet:) Thanks for the many days of hardwork.. and trying e effort of trying to sneak into my house to mount this thing up:)
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
there's this little metal thing @ e side of the board (see 1st pic of the BOARD above, right-hand corner) it's a tiny tiny musical box.. and when u hand turn the handle.. it'll play the tune: MEMORY.. (one of my fav sentimental songs) i'm left speechless again..
.
.
Thanks Little Boy") for all the effort u've put in.. i noe i looked very expressionless yesterday.. but deep down inside me.. i'm really touched by what u've done:) and thanks for ya pullover(i love the design!).. i really like it alot! Thaank youu!(i noe i've said this for like dunno how many times;P
.
.
Last but not least.. thanks to all those who remember my birthday.. even if it's only a sms or email.. it really warms my heart.. i'm an easily contented girl.. just a simple greeting is enough to make me smile.. THANK YOU Friends

*JiN* slept soundly at 5:52 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Union Ball 2005
Movie Reviews
I've finally recovered (:
Guess who's back?
Jam 'n' Hop
'The Undomestic Goddess'
my LaTeSt read!
Love e rAiN..Love my HousE
Complains..
a NEW haircut!!!

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com