Saturday, September 24, 2005

i hate this week..

juz came back from my Management Science Mid-term paper.. what a screwed SCREWED screwed up paper! (and it's on a SaTuRdAy! wasting my time) alright.. i admit.. i only spent like yesterday studying for this test.. BUT!! even if i study hard for this test.. i'll still be clueless.. First of all.. the tutor sucks! He din even bother to upload the tutorial solutions so those questions that i duno how to do during tut (which is like 7 out of 10 qn) i still dunno how to solve them now! Plus.. the tutor speaks with an irritating aCcEnt! The stupid textbook does not even provide the relevant solutions also.. Secondly, some of the solution deals with excel Solver (and up till now.. i still have not even dl the software cos i couldn't find it).. Thirdly, the questions really very chim.. dun resemble anything like my tut questions.. which is really super demoralising! and this midterm accounts for 35% of the whole module.. DaMn It!! aiya.. but since it's over.. it's over.. i mean no point crying over spilled milk right? in fact, i'm actually feeling quite ReLiEvEd now.. guess the impact will only set in after i get back my grades.. hiz.. to tink that my IT module is the only sucky one.. argh~~ my modules this sem really very boOoRiNg.. (except maybe General Biology;>)
HuMpH~ my whole mid-term break (which has ended this thursday) was totally burnt studying @ home.. a major part of my time was spent in front of my computer vexing over my IT assignment.. The assignment so freaking CHIM la~ i tried so many times until i totally give up! i even break down and cry @ one point of time.. i was soooooo frustrated and angry.. i dunno what the h*** the question wants.. how can anyone be interested in IT stuff.. i dunno la.. maybe it's juz me.. anyway.. since the deadline is postponed to a week later.. i'm going to chuck this dIsGuStInG assignment aside first.. and concentrate on my other stuff..
1. Another Midterm next Tues..
2. Yet another Midterm next next Monday
3. Operations Management group project
4. APB Group Project
5. 2 indiv assignments
6. a vegetable farm to visit tml (Yes!! my Sunday is also burnt!!)
7. and 3 tutorials to complete for next week.............................
ArGh~~~ and my weekend is already burnt.. my brain is soo dead now.. i dun tink i can absorb anything later.. i've got SO much work.. i juz feel like sleeping and juz dont do anythng.. i'm super NO LIFE now.. i wanna catch a show(in fact MaNy shows~) .. i wanna SHOP!.. i wanna read a book.. i wanna cycle/jog.. i wanna do anything and everything except Sch Stuff right now.. (*i'm going to Mass Skip my lectures next week..............) Muahaha~~ tt's the only tot that cheers me up a lil'

*JiN* slept soundly at 4:04 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Happy Mooncake Festival
i sAvEd my CACTUS
i FEEL like a LADY today:):)
BINGE-ing time~~
i HATE Programming!!!
My Cooking Experience:)
it's MY bIrThDaY!!
Union Ball 2005
Movie Reviews
I've finally recovered (:

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com