Saturday, December 17, 2005

KING KONG is NICE!!!

CHRISTMAS SEASON is HERE!!! and everywhere is damn damn crowded!!! I'm kept busy the whole day and the only time i can rest a bit is during my break time... Today is supposed to be my rest day.. but cos' the sales is soo good.. I've to give up my rest day.. (but i dun mind also la~~ cos can earn more$$ and working means no shopping.. equals to less tendency of spurging;p) Just reached home (nearly 12!!) cos Orchard traffic is MADNESS!!! and i'm juz dead tired now..................... very very tired...
Anyway.. yesterday was my off day too.. I was supposed to work butttttttt.. i decided to take a rest la.. if not i'll work consecutively for 7 days!!!!!!! My LEGS WILL BREAK!! yup... so i went Bugis for some shopping Yesterday.. in the end i din buy much except for some useless stuff like Erasers.. haha!! (For my Grandma.. they are collectibles erasers.. soo fanciful and i noe my gramp loves collecting those...) and i BOUGHT SHADES AGAIN!!! Wa Lau.. i bought like 3 shades in total this week... Must be under the influence of Les la... He kept buying them (and breaking them also.. haha) So now i've 6 shades with me.. and all similar ones somemore!! I'm praying that there'll be SUNSHINE everyday so there's an excuse of wearing them out.. *Pls Dun Rain...* but but I LOVE the very Recent one i Bought.. cos it's super BIG!! den it makes my face looks soo small... hehe.. Retro type.. I LIKE!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the One i bought for $6.90!!! super Value for $$:):)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the one i bought Yesterday... I LOVE white frames.. and the sides have yellow and orange thread trimmings... NICE!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 'HouseFly' Specs... NonoNO.. i Din buy these...
.
.
OOoohh.. and i went to watch King Kong yesterday too!!! It's Freaking long!! 3 HOURS!! But i Tell YOUUUUUUUU it's super NICE!!!!! i enjoyed every single second of the show.. I"M not KIDDING!!! i really like the show alot... haha.. i got to noe about the show frm my mum.. and i remembered laughing at her for wanting to watch a monkey show.. wasting of MONEY.. now i take back my words.. PEOPLE GO WATCH!!! and the leading actress i.e. NAOMI WATTS look almost exactly like NICOLE KIDMAN!!! guess no one will disagree with me on their resemblance.. and i like her alot too!! i was pretty amused by the many "characters" tt emerged in the show.. every minute a new creature will appear.. like the Gruesome Looking Natives (they Look one hell of Scary! their looks will give u Nightmares.... YUCKSSSSS), Dinosaurs (Hello?! at one point of time i tot i was watching the Jurassic Park.....), ENORMOUS INSECTS/EATING PLANTS etc.. all kinds of shit la.. tot the main chracter shld be King Kong ONLY.. but anyway.. they add spice to the show la.. tt explains why it's 3 HOURS LONG! but i really ENJOYED THE SHOW:):):)

*JiN* slept soundly at 12:05 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

STUPID TAG
Cousins:):)
Cocao Trees AgAiN~
***ZOO***
EXAMS OVER!!!!!!
my HAIR ROX
Yes La!!
i HATE renovation works!
Blog Stuff:)
Exams!!!

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com