Monday, August 28, 2006

My Wish List=)

Like everyone who has a blog.. I shall post up my Birthday Wish List here.. (tt's what Blogs are for right?!) hahaaa... but i still agree that it's a kinda rude thing to do.. (It's juz not polite to ask for stuff outrightly but well.. it saves the trouble of people asking and me juz blushing and say:"Welllll... it's the thought that counts actually.. juz a card will do..." WHICH ISN"T really sooooo! hahahaa!!! maybe a diamond studded card la huh..)
anyway.. my little WISH LIST (not in preference order):
(maybe i should type this under the stars=P)
.
1. Baby G white square faced watch
2. Nike Merge series watch (Preferably Attract/Lift)
3. White Leather square faced wtach (sorry! I love watches..)
4. A nice Schoolbag (Not too big tho~ cos' I'm small=p but must be big enuf to put my pencil case la..)
5. Kitten heels/ Wedges/Sneakers (Size 5)
6. Shopping Vouchers!!!
7. "The Devil Wears Prada" novel
8. Nice Jackets/Pull overs (size SMALL and preferably white/brown/light colors except pink)
9. Silver Necklace.. (I noe it sounds cheezy.. but I dun mind one with a lock and key~)
10. Wallet
.
and..... What preferably not to buy...
1. Flowers (They will just go into the bin after they wilt cos my superstitious mum dun like dried flowers in the house.. haha.. dun ask me y..)
2. Food (I prefer cards instead cos' there's a sentimental value attached)
3. Soft Toys (haha.. I'm 21.. and I dun wanna end them up in some orphanage)
4. Electrical stuff (except maybe a small fridge? for the luxury of my room.. haha)
5. Cosmetics (Cos i dunno how to deal with them)
6. Undergarments (I have alooooot!!! Thanks to Victoria Secret from my US trip.. hahaaaa)
7. Spa/Manicure Vouchers
8. Perfumes
.
Yup.. That's about it.. Haha..I know most of the Items in my Wish List belongs to the $$$$ category.. but ABSOLUTELY no pressure=) cos' I'm not tt hard a person to please.. I still love receiving cards or little handmade gifts (I'm not thinking otherwise inside my brain ok?! hahaa..) or simple e-cards from those faraway friends=)
Anyway.. wont be having a big celebration cos it's too much a Hassle to organize a party.. Just a simple dinner with my friends and family=) Actually?! What are the Perks of attaining the Independence Age? I dun drink/smoke/club... weeellllll.. maybe R(A)*winks*

*JiN* slept soundly at 12:01 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Washington D.C.
Florida Trip Part 1
Washington
US Journey Part 1=)
Leaving for the Big Apple =)
5 Biggest Pet Peeves
Girls' Day In=D
Spent a BOMB!
Happy Birthday KT!
Lazy..

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com