Thursday, July 06, 2006

5 Biggest Pet Peeves

After a 2 weeks break from Fiday Fives=D Topic for this week.......................... Was kinda busy the last 2 weekends=P
.
5 Biggest Pet Peeves!!!
.
1. Late Comers
Though I'm guilty of being late @ times.. but I simply cant stand late-comers ESP>> Perpetual Late-Comers, those who purposely arrive late cos they expect others to be late as well and they feel that their time is too precious to be spent on people-gazing.. Hello?! It's them we are waiting for actually! Inconsiderate, Selfish and totally irresponsible.. There are also those who plan their preparation time w/o taking into acct waiting time for bus/trains and travelling time... If you tink U need 2 hours just to perfect that wake-up look.. Wake Up Early!!!
.
2. Untidy People
I am a True Blue Virgoan.. No problems with Short-Term untidiness.. but generally I want everything within my scope to be spick and span.. I am tt kind who cant tolerate a book jutting out slightly in a stack=P When I was still staying in a hostel.. my table looked hurricane-blown during daytime (Due to FRUSTRATION laaa) but I made sure everything is neatly packed before I went to sleep=)
(All stationery in pen holders CHECKED, Printing papers in cupboard CHECKED, Food wrappers thrown in dustbin outside CHECKED, all bowls and mugs washed CHECKED, Homework filed in respective files CHECKED, Table free of markings CHECKED, Chair pushed all the way into the table CHECKED… …)
.
3. Dragging of tables/chairs against the floor (ESP. those w/o rubber covers at the feet)
I hate the sound of metal scratching against the floor.. It never fails to give me Chicken Skin (Goosebumps.. Lots of THEM) and also scratching your nails on metal surfaces.. If there’s any tactic to make me surrender.. THIS IS IT!!! I totally hate it… so dun try=)
.
4. Vulgarities #$%#@!#@$#
I can proudly say that I have not cursed more than 5 times in my entire life so far.. and absolutely no HOKKIEN vulgarities.. They just put me off.. No proper UPBRINGING, No MANNERS, RUDE, LOW-CLASS, AGGRESSIVE, UNCOUTH……….and the list goes on… It is even more degrading for GIRLS to SPEW such language.. WORSE if they are doing a popeye.. (Cigarette in mouth) Makes me feel like stuffing spinach up their nostrils.. (hahaaa.. I’m getting irrelevant here)
.
5. People who JUST stare and not lend a helping hand
I despise those who can just stare and not bother to lift a finger when something happens.. Hello?! U are not staring at a TV watching those happenings.. Obviously It doesn’t hurt to help lift up someone who fell down/ Call an ambulance or police when the situation is beyond your ability to help/Simply lift up your butt for those elderly or pregnant ladies on buses…….. Our society needs more LOVE *shakes head*

*JiN* slept soundly at 6:28 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Girls' Day In=D
Spent a BOMB!
Happy Birthday KT!
Lazy..
Silly Me=P
Feeling Stuffed..
5 Careers I Really (Honestly Really) Wanna Have
Cousin Outing=)
5 Most Influential Songs
Topic for this week

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com