Friday, June 16, 2006

5 Careers I Really (Honestly Really) Wanna Have

Today's Friday Fives:
5 Careers I Really (Honestly Really) Wanna Have
.
1. "Paid-to-SHOP" by Celebrities/Tai-Tai's/some RICH blokes
I dunno what's the title of this type of jobs... but it's a job whereby these people are simply too busy to shop and they dun mind paying you the $$ to go places like Japan/Paris/Italy/Hong Kong just to get you to queue for the latest Louis Vuitton edition=D Air Tickets and accomodation all accounted for~~ Ahhh...My DREAM job!!! get to travel and shop=D 2 of my favorite indulgences.... and the pay is gooooooood...
.
2. Some National Team player
No words will be able to describe the adrenalin feeling... Nothing motivates you more than the whole nation's support and nothing makes you feel more proud of yourself than your own victory... You not bring GLORY only to yourself but your Family and Nation... Hmm.... I suddenly sound very Nationalistic.. Don't I? hehe.. National Day coming~
.
3. Open a Cafe that bakes Heavenly Pastries/Cakes
Personally I love spending my Day at a coffee joint (tho' i dun drink coffee) and reading books.. It's a form of spiritual getaway for me... I would love to have my own little cosy corner that bakes "sinners" food that will soothe any stressed out nerves (preferably baked by me=D).. Actually, I love baking..BUT my schedule and cost of all the baking preparation needs just forbid me to (and maybe my laziness)... I love the smell of freshly baked pastries/cakes out of the Oven.. I love the feeling of satisfaction when family/friends put 2 thumbs-up for my creation... I love distributing them to my loved ones and feeling much appreciated.. I love seeing people eat... Indulging in good food is the best therapy!
.
4. Nurse in the Maternity Ward looking after new borns
A New Born represents a new hope, a new lease of life, the beginning of another life journey.... and they look sooooo innocent and pure.. You just wanna cuddle up to them and smell their baby breath... and when they yawn.... AWwwww~ sooooooo CUTE!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5. I shall DEDICATE this last choice tooooooooo.........................
TAI TAI!!!
Tell me this is not every girl's dream=)

*JiN* slept soundly at 10:33 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Cousin Outing=)
5 Most Influential Songs
Topic for this week
Da Vinci Code
my FIRST Friday Fives
shopping session=D
Indigestion
Monday Again...
My loot Today=D
My Day so faarr...

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com