Sunday, May 28, 2006

shopping session=D

Today wasn't meant to be a Shopping Trip.. but since HuiYi and ShuHui were late and ChengXi will only meet us when everyone arrives (cos he's working).. Me and YY decided to shop ard.. and tt FIRED off my shopping itch..hehe=p so we shopped till SH came along and arranged to meet ChengXi later.. and SH was more determined to shop than us.. so we decided to shop after Lunch also=D
.
Some Random Pics (Lazy to Blog today..) :
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love my Green Specs!!!
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chengxi with my Specs.. He's buying the RED frame one (it's a no-degree specs) and maybe we can exchange next time;P anyway...... he still LOOK/BEHAVE E.X.A.C.T.L.Y the same when I knew him since Sec 2... SUPER FUNNY guy.. happy-go-lucky Chap.. the world will be a MUCH HAPPIER place with ppl like him.. I like him (as in Fren-Fren Like) haha~
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and YY=D
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*The Girls* YES.. it's a 4 Girls and 1 Guy Gossip Session..
.
******
Just to side track.. I'm sooo INTO Retro stuff nowadays (or is it always?) i cant remember.. maybe it's in my blood.. But I have always fancy polka dotted/Stripes designs and VIBRANT colors.. Bought a Striped Knee-Length shorts today @ Forever 21=D (what I wld call a "Sum-Pat" shorts) I love it tho~ it's kinda EX.. anyway..DAMN!!! all the Items I've marked B4 the GSS all not on DISCOUNT!! Stupid "NEW-ARRIVAL" tags... I went fitting for nth..
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I totally Crave big Chunky hairbands.. Back in Kent Ridege Hall.. I'm known as the "Hairband Girl" hahaaa... these are what I've bought over the weekend.. and I LOVE YELLOW NOW=D

*JiN* slept soundly at 10:33 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Indigestion
Monday Again...
My loot Today=D
My Day so faarr...
Slacked at work
*I Miss You*
Mother's Day Part 2
Mother's Day Part 1
Nice Dinner..
Belated Celebration=D

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com