Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Slacked at work

I'm sooo damn free now!!! There's not much work for me to do today.. I've been slacking ard after lunch except helping to chop some letters... and I'm soooooooo BORED! I dun like the feeling of IDLING... Had a busy morning tho~... Talking bout Morning.. I'm Damn Damn Stressed out la... Cos' I'm assigned an Excel Task tt requires the VLOOKUP Function which I totally have no idea how to use @ all.. Heng my Colleague (HuiLing) is beside me.. She has been a great help all this while.. cos' she's much more efficient and familiar with Excel than an IT-very-not-savvy person like Me... and she's super Helpful.. literally teaching me step-by-step.. I'm damn damn Grateful to her!
HuiLing: Thanks soooooooooo MUCH! Treat you to more Tau Sa Piah next time!
*** ***
Anyway was supposed to meet up with YY, Huiyi and Shu Hui later.. but last min changed to tml's night.. aiyah~ den I wear so smart today for nothing~! anyway also nvm laa... I'm quite tired anyway.. have been burning midnight oil watching Da Chang Jin the past few nights... 3 more episodes to go! Hopefully I can finish by tonight before 2 a.m. No joke man.. sleeping only 4-5 hrs a day... very the tiring! Tink the show quite nice to watch although not the die-die-must-watch type... but i think ChangJin character is too good to be true.. not very realistic in real-life and my most hated character in the show is LINGLU.. dun ask me why.. she just got tt Sun WUKONG's face.. haha!
*** ***
Tink I shall end here and find some work to do.. just in case any supervisor strolls by...

*JiN* slept soundly at 4:06 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

*I Miss You*
Mother's Day Part 2
Mother's Day Part 1
Nice Dinner..
Belated Celebration=D
Farewell Party=D
Another Tiring Day........
Decisions again...
Accomplished Day
Ying Yuan's 21

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com