Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nice Dinner..

Too full to sleep now so I've decided to blog.. Went to my Gramps place for Dinner today=D I've always enjoyed my Ah Ma's food.. I've been eating since young.. and seriously speaking I preferred her cooking to another one's else (including my Mum's=p)
I finished the whole plate of fried long beans as usual.. It may be a simple dish but I wondered how she managed to cook the beans till sooo damn soft and tasty.. and 1 entire piece of Cod Fish (my Fav choice anytime!) and 1 bowl of Everything-Also-Throw-In SOUP.. Plus Watermelon and Apples Plus Tau Sa Piah and Mochi.. Why did I tortured myself.... hahaa!!! but a full person=a Happy Me!
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cod Fish with Giant Prawns >> The Meaning of Life...
Soooo.. Les HOW??? Having Fun with Macs? Muahahahaaaa.. Dun worry I've eaten your share for ya today..
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The "JamPalang" Soup.. dun underestimate the "bland" appearance.. haha.. the pepper tast is enuff to kill..
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Home-Made Chilli which I kop a bottle home >> the QUALITY of Life.. hahaaa!
to those who know me are used to my CHILLI OBSESSION.. haha.. i LOVE chewing chilli padi (The smaller the Better) =P
******
Today's the 3rd Day of Work.. so far so Good=D Just tt I'm seated right next to the Vice-President of the HR Dept.. and It's kinda Stress you-mei-you? hahaaa.. but the colleagues are super nice!! They are always passing ard snacks.. and I've made a new friend.. She's a part-timer like me and she's frm SMU.. She's a super NICE GIRL!!! treat me to fruits and bought me snacks.. and she taught me EXCEL too! hahaa.. I'm quite Good Friends with Excel now.. haha!! to tink that it nearly killed me 2 Sems ago.. Got quite a bit to blog bout my work but shall talk bout it over the weekend simply cos I dun wanna face the com anymore! my eyes are BLOODSHOT now.. (staring @ the screen for 9 hrs straight these 2 days...)

*JiN* slept soundly at 11:07 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Belated Celebration=D
Farewell Party=D
Another Tiring Day........
Decisions again...
Accomplished Day
Ying Yuan's 21
exams OVER!
Screwed!
Les Birthday:)
Presentation Day:)

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com