Wednesday, April 26, 2006

exams OVER!

i must be BLIND X 1000!!!!! Today's Soci Paper was relatively EASY considering that I studied 4 topics out of 9... I was kinda relieved that all the qns i spotted came out=D BUT den when i submit my paper that time, i took a peep at my neighbour's cover page.. (We are supposed to indicate the no. of qn on the cover page..) Then I saw tt she wrote 5 but i only answered 4 qns only leh...
.
ALAMAK!!!! i then REALIZED that we are SUPPOSED to answer 3 ESSAYS in Section A and 2 ESSAYS in Section B... I 'MING MING' saw "2" when I attempted Section A!!!!!! Argh.. in the end i din do 1 entire qn................. I must be BLIND!!!!!! anyway.. since it's over and HENG i S/U this module..HENG AH! Well Well;p Hahaaaaaaaaaa..... and SO this SOCI paper indicates the start of my 3-MONTH FREEDOM...... for the st time i finished exams b4 others=p WOOHOO~~~~~~~ and Lesterboy will declare his freedom tml....... YAY! Hang On.. 1 more Day!
.
.

and YUP.. after school today I went Harbourfront to Tapau Delifrance.. Wa lau... now 1 sandwich sooo damn ex! $5 no set somemore.. they really hike the price like no business sia!den after lunch i went to register myself @ Recruit Express.. Hmm.. Iam Desperate for a JOB now.. so anyone got any Lobang.. Inform me ah.. anyway the interview damn chop chop.. done in 15 min flat and i dun feel like going home straight but was too tired to walk around also... and all my frens still having exams.. so I was 1 lonely soul in town... hehe.. den i tot of my Favorite Salon... REDS!!!!!! hahaaa... i like the one @ BUGIS cos their head massage damn shiok... and sooo I BLASTED 40 BUCKS for a haircut:) hehe.. i i cut the type of hairstyle that Les hated most i.e. the assymmetrical Fringe=p but I'm happy with the Outcome tho~ haha...
.
I've got tons of things to blog about.. but cant think now.. wait till i consolidate all my thoughts.. Till Den=)

*JiN* slept soundly at 8:55 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Screwed!
Les Birthday:)
Presentation Day:)
my CANDY MACHINE=D
Your Five Variable Love ProfilePropensity for Mono...
Happy POST!
updates:)
Skinny = Lots of Unhappiness
House Visiting:):)
outdated NEW YEAR Post..

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com