Friday, February 24, 2006

updates:)

hmm.. i've neglected this site for quite some time... Things are fine now:):):) it's just that nothing interesting to blog about for the past 2 weeks.. maybe except i attempted to bake again(banana walnut muffins, one of my FAV!) like on Monday? hahaa.. i wanted to bake like since dunno when and i bought the ingredients a long long time ago.. so when i open e container that keep the flour, Inside got WORMS!!!!! *YUCK* so i've to buy another packet..And for safety, I checked the expiry date of the walnuts(also bought a long time ago).. alright still can be used:):) BUT i regret being too kiam siap! cos the walnuts lose their crunchiness liao.. and it affects the final taste of the muffins=( hiz... gonna attempt again.. and Zhi is going to be my guinea pig as usual.. haha!
.
Ohh.. and i attended the Mozart 250th Birthday Symphony last SAT too.. hahaha.. Being the not-so-musically inclined me... this is the FIRST time i step into Victoria Concert Hall again since Secondary School days?!!! hahaaa.. so when Les asked me wanna watch tog not, i agreed without considering.. and I've to go dig my cupboard for some glamer clothes to wear.. haha and i managed to find one set tt i wore to concert during my Sec Sch days.. PERFECTO!!! still looks brand-new and pretty:):) and for ur Information, I din sleep during the concert~ tho..the music was really soothing to the ear.... and each play lasted about 30 LONG min so i was a bit drifted in the middle.. i started looking ard and observed the ppl.. haha.. Obviously, i spotted a few nodding off=P (but i din!!!) Overall the performance was good.. haha.. i dunno how to assess a musical play.. so i can only think of "Good" to decribe.. but it's really not bad! hahaa.. another adjective:)
.
i Met up with Zhiying on Monday for supper also at one of my fav place i.e. Kallang Macs:):) (Oooohhh.. and i intend to hold my 21st Birthday this year at Macs party room.. Hmmm.. i din have it when i was young.. so it's now or neva=p tho~ majority of those i've mentioned this idea to, threaten not to attend..hahaaa..) Anyway, i really enjoyed the talking session:):) she's a good gossiping partner cos both of us loves to *gossip*GOSSIP*gossip* but nowadays i find it hard to catch up with friends due to school.. i see the amount of projects and mid-term tests on my schedule.. i wanna FAINT!!! Just yesterday, I had 3 project meetings back-to-back all the way from 10 a.m. to 5.30p.m. and it was supposed to be my holiday.. Initially i wanted to send Clara off @ the airport.. but i was totally too exhausted.. so i dropped by her house on my way home instead:) guess it'll 1 long year before i see her face-to-face again........ and by then, we'll be working old aunties in the society liao... I DUN WANNA BE AN ADULT!

*JiN* slept soundly at 10:43 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Skinny = Lots of Unhappiness
House Visiting:):)
outdated NEW YEAR Post..
Baking Attempt NO.3
DONE with my NEW Year Shopping!!
CNY is COMING!!!
Good Hair Day:)
i PERMED my HAIR!!!
my MUM and her REASONINGS
Decisions Decisions

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com