Tuesday, January 17, 2006

CNY is COMING!!!

I'm soo SOO SO looking forward to Chinese New Year now...Haha.. actually I'm just excited about the Steamboat dinner/Pineapple Tarts/Bak Kwa only laaaa.... and of cos... $$$RED PACKETS$$$ I'm quite lazee when it comes to Travleeing tho~ actually I'm more excited bout New Year's Eve instead of the 15 days of New Year.. Dunno Y leh.. but the countdown just makes me very excited.. Normally on the Eve, I'll Dress Up and go my GrandMa House for Reunion Dinner.. It'll just be my family plus my uncle and her wife and my Grandparents so it's a small gathering BUT i LOVE my Ah Ma's Cooking.. Every Year I'll will be the last the leave the Dining Table.. Haha!! cos the Steamboat Soup Tastes the Best @ the last Part!!! I'll just keep throwing prawns and whateva shit in so the soup will taste HEAVENLY~~ I'm a Smart Eater.. cos' i will touch very little rice and attack the Good Stuff!! Like Abalone/Tiger Prawns/Baby Clams/Baby Asparagus etc.. One thing i cannot stand is SEA CUCUMBER!! YUCKS! Woo Hoo~~ I'm so so Looking forward CAN! (I tink it's abit early to DROOL now) Den after Dinner, I'll go to my MUM's friend house where alot of ppl will welcome the start of a New Year.. and my HONGBAO collection Starts!! Hopefully this year.. after the countdown.. I'll have the energy to go Chinatown to get the Festive Mood and Grab Last Minute CHEAP New Year Goodies.. Heard tt when the clock strikes 12.. those vendors will start slashing their prices!!! Anyway i'm going there next Wed with Zhi Zhi:):) hohoho~~~ BUT I'm yet done with my New Year Clothes shopping tho~~ shall shop this Friday!! and watch Memoirs Of the Geisha:):) I've been waiting for the release of that Movie..
Oh.. another DO-YOU-KNOW fact, DO YOU KNOW? that this year is a LEAP year.. so there will be 2 "Seventh Lunar MONTH"s?? So Seven Month will stretch from August till bout October.. COOL!!! Hmm... BUT but hor.. why not 2 "Eighth Lunar Month"s instead den we can have dumplings throughout the 2 Whole Months.. Seventh Month means that I must be back home by 10 p.m. for that 2 whole months cos' of my superstitious mum!! haha.. I'm starting to talk nonsense..
Hmm anyway.. I'm in a pretty Good Mood these 2 days.. Dunno Y also.. Met up with my Gramps Yesterday.. FINALLY!!! Haven seen them for soo Long.. As Usual~ They kept asking me to Eat more =( I kept saying "Orh Orh" haha.. but I was really happy cos' i kinda missed dem.. Bumped into alot of Friends in Uni these days too.. Oh~ Talking bout School.. School's Great so FAR!! No tutorials yet.. and my timetable for this semester is quite good too!!! I've got 2 FREE DAYS!!! i.e. Wednesday (Actually there's a lecture on this day but it'll be webcasted so I'm not going;p) and Friday.. So I only need to go school 3 days out of 7 days a WEEK!! and i dun have any days tt starts super early too.. which is great cos i'll just probaby skip those if there's any:):)
Tml is supposed to be my "FREE DAY" but got make-up lecture from 5 pm to 7 pm.. STUPID TIMING.. but it's alright.. YING JIN is in a Happy Mood *SHALALALAaaaa*

*JiN* slept soundly at 10:54 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

Good Hair Day:)
i PERMED my HAIR!!!
my MUM and her REASONINGS
Decisions Decisions
i BAKED and i COOKED!
~!!!~JB Trip~!!!~
QUITED and HAPPY!!!
Welcome 2006!
We are ONE n counting...
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com