Saturday, January 14, 2006

i PERMED my HAIR!!!

dunno WHAT went over me today.. was feeling quite lousy yesterday after attending the ANU pre-departure briefing at Orchard Hotel Yesterday.. The briefing was very convincing and i can almost picture myself in Canberra.. but after the briefing.. I became more certain to forgo the opportunity RATHER than being convinced by it.. It's not cos' of the Uni or anything.. but mainly cos of $$$... hiz.. guess I must be REALISTIC laaa.. cos i realized that on top of the accomodation expenses, I have to tink bout food, stationery, transport, Winter clothing (it's WINTER TIME during JULY~OCTOBER) and on top of that i need to get myself a LapTop (I cant possibly move my desktop over right?!) and all these extra expenses for just 3.5 months there!!! I really dun wanna buy a brand new laptop just for a 3 month stay.. hiz.. my mum was kinda disproving too (As Expected)... So i was verrrryyyy sian when i reach home last night.. I cant really describe the disappointment and i dun wanna harp on it le.. i din really sleep well last night too..
When i woke up this morning.. I know i must do something.. anything just to make myself feel better=D SO I've decided to PERM my hair!!! I called up many salons to check out the rates and currently during this festive period, SuperCuts provides the BEST RATES:) s$150 for medium-length hair.. I wanted to try MONSOON but it's a FREAKING 300 BUCKS!!!! wah!!! so eXXXXX!!!I'm not going to spend that type of Yuan Wang Qian!! Actually.. i wanted to perm my hair quite sometime ago.. but alot of ppl says tt Permed hair will add years to ya look.. i still remember ShuHui saying"Pls lor.. you dun have a youngish face.. it won't suit you one.. dun waste ya money"(Stupid Girl.. trying to hint i look mature ah?!) so i decided to go with my heart and do what i feel like INSTEAD=D
I reached the Salon @ 4.30p.m and leave the place only 3.5 hours later!!! What an EXPERIENCE SIA!!! My Bladder almost burst from the waiting.. and my gawd!!! the chemicals they used STINKED like dunno what.. The vapour irritates the eye and i cant breathe properly too.. damn unbearable!! haha.. MIDWAY thru the session, I kept holding on to my nose cos i cant stand the STENCH.. and the hairstylist was like " FIRST TIME?" and i nodded with my hand still holding my nose.. and i washed my HAIR LIKE 7 TIMES TODAY!!!!! WAH liew.. now my head feels sore from all the pulling and scrubbing.. and the stupid AMMONIA stench wont go away........
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was REALLLY bored from waiting.. hahaa.. Red Mushroom head~
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
3.5 Hours later:):):) Quite satisfied with my NEW LOOK.. haha.. @ LEAST i dun tink i look Auntie!! but i feel that the curls abit ''LIMP" so i'm going back for a touch-up (RE-PERM again) totally free-of-charge!! WooHoo~~ The hairstylist Rox!! but tt means to say I've to endure the chemical Turmoil all over again... and it's going to take another 3 hours!!! Hiz.. The Price of VANITY~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A FINAL SHOT befor my touch-up:):) Shall book an appointment on MONDAY.. Less CROWD..
Hmm.. What's Next?? Maybe Manicure?

*JiN* slept soundly at 12:14 AM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

my MUM and her REASONINGS
Decisions Decisions
i BAKED and i COOKED!
~!!!~JB Trip~!!!~
QUITED and HAPPY!!!
Welcome 2006!
We are ONE n counting...
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
eArLy ChRiStMaS DINNER:)
KING KONG is NICE!!!

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com