Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome 2006!

A year has come and passed again.. I cant say time FLIES cos many things seemed to have happened during 2005 but then again.. it seemed like yesterday tt I just celebrated the start of 2005.. I remembered I used to watch countdowns with my family when I was young and I was feeling very excited when the clock striked 12.. During my teenage years, I used to go countdown parties with my friends.. SQUASHING myself in the then ORCHARD CROWD, pretending to be very happy and excited when the clock strikes 12 and CHEERING like everyone else while cursing the humidity and traffic jam inside my heart.. After I entered JC, New Year is just like any other day.. maybe a special dinner on the eve.. No more feeings of excitment.. Especially this YEAR (Today is 31st Dec 2005).. In Fact, I just came back.. not from a sumptous dinner.. but FROM WORK!!! haha.. how pathetic right? but I can still go ard telling ppl tt " Hey! I was in Town yesterday.. and It was damn crowded" (It's true! i met with the Human Traffic on my way home) haha!! I'm not telling lies..
Anyway.. since it's the end of 2005 and a BRAND NEW YEAR is going to unfold itself.. I just wanna sit down and reflect on the past year and at the same time list down my new year resolutions:):) Well.. 2005 was not a fantastic year.. Some of the Negative Aspects:
1. The Ugly Side of Mother Nature.. Many Natural Disasters this year.. In particular the Tsunamis, Earthquakes and Hurricanes that hit America..
2. Almost 1 Murder Case every month this year.. It scares me to think that human mind is not that innocent after all.. The world actually breeds such vicious beings.. What actually went through their minds during their acts?
3. Diseases and diseases.. i.e. Bird Flu, sudden surge of DENGUE cases..
On a more personal note.. I experienced many emotional Ups and Downs.. Mostly due to stress from School.. (i'm an easily stressed-out person..) I've also lost touch wth many of my friends.. On top of that.. I cant seem to find time for myself or for my family.. It's always work and study..But.. in the end.. i dun seem to achieve anything significant this year.. which is kind of sad.. Although I studied hard for my exams.. the results dun seemed to reflect the amount of hard work invested which is kind of disappointing...
haha.. I sounded a bit Pessimistic Don't I? but.. a brand new year signifies a BRAND NEW START!!!!! in the year 2006.. i HOPE TO...
1. Make some time for ME MYSELF and I:) I wanna draw and compile a book of my scribbles.. I wanna waste my time in COFFEE BEAN and read magazines.. I wanna run at least 2 times a week (I may be skinny.. but those areas where i still have some meat are hanging real loose! haha.. MaChiam soft like MarshMallow..)
2. Read @ least 3 books a month (not referring to TEXTBOOKS) Books are not tt boring..... It cultivates the mind and soul:)
3. Spend more time with my GIRLFRIENDS.. (Everyone needs friends)
4. Eat more often at Home.. (Home cooked food tastes the best!)
5. Spend more time with my family...
6. TRAVEL!!!! (nonono.. Malaysia not counted!)
7. Gain 5 KG!
8. Get a 4.0 CAP for the coming SEM! (Learn to study SMART)
9. Cant think of any right now.. shall add on if i tink of a new one.. haha;p
YUPZ.. In addition, I wanna wish all a Peaceful and Happy New Year! May you guys experience Love and Happiness:)
.
.
.
On an irrelevant note.. I wish to announce to everone.. The Final Product from my many late nights... (Stayed up till 5 A.M. last night just to complete this):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


VIOLA!!!! PRETTY isn't it? I'm soo proud of myself:):):)

*JiN* slept soundly at 10:47 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

We are ONE n counting...
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
eArLy ChRiStMaS DINNER:)
KING KONG is NICE!!!
STUPID TAG
Cousins:):)
Cocao Trees AgAiN~
***ZOO***
EXAMS OVER!!!!!!
my HAIR ROX

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com