Sunday, February 05, 2006

House Visiting:):)

Our First Stop:
Image hosting by Photobucket
HuiYi's House:):):)
I was LATE cos i OVERSLEPT and when i reached my house bus-stop.. I realised i forgot to bring my WALLET!!!! Waaa.. i was soooo sian... in the end I have to cab down=( By the time i reach, the girls were already chatting away... and we spent a super long time chatting.... was supposed to leave her house by 12 p.m... In the end.. we only managed to leave her house after lunch i.e. 1.30p.m. and we din have time to visit as many houses as planned..
.
Our Second Stop:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Clara's House:):):)
.
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Trying on Clara's Specs=p Do i have the "Teacher-Look"???
.
It was supposed to be a "Sit-A-While-And Leave" session.. hahaaa.. in the end we watch TV, take photos and talk rubbish till NEARLY 4!!! hahaa.. and she was like packing all her clothes and giving them away to us cos her wardrobe is practically bursting with clothes!!! hehe.. i "Kop" one Mambo Berms from her with the price tag still intact!!! THANKS Clare!:):)
We left her house after choosing the clothes and while we were crossing the road.. we saw our BUS and cos we have to wait very very long for the next one.. we decide to rush for it... WAH Liewww... i dunno how many donkey years din work out liaooo.. i pant like mad and KAILIN BROKE HER HEELS!!!! HAhaaaaa... she damn poor thing.. cos when she alighted.. she has to walk across the road barefooted and we crossed bridges somemore... and the SUN was damn scorching today and the pavement was damn hot!!
.
Our Third Stop:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Wen Han's House:):):)
By the time we reach her house, It was nearly 5 p.m. and we leave her house ard 5.30p.m to go my house cos it was really very late liao... In the end, we convinced her to drive to my house.. hahaaa.. it WAS DISASTROUS cos she's really a Direction-Cum-Road Disaster!! she dunno which lane to go, where to turn, which direction towards my house even tho' my house was only 3 stops away from her!!!! haha.. even a road idiot like me can guide her ard... hahaa... well.. maybe it's a mistake to put me in the front seat to direct her.. Hahaaa.. cos we took alot of turns before we finally find an opening to my house's carpark...
.
*****
.
We forgot to take photo at my house before leaving for ShuHui's house.. In the end, by the time they leave my house.. it was already 6.45p.m. and cos ShuHui stays all the way at SengKang.. I din go cos I still have some assignment to do and the travelling time will be too time-consuming=( hahaa.. cant believe tt we travel the whole day and covered only 4 houses.. hmm.. tt confirms one theory.. GIRLS can really TALK!!! we din even have time to gamble or anything.. but it was really quite FUN!! Guess we should be meeting up again before Clara and WenHan leave for Aussie on the 23rd.. Till We Meet Again GIRLS!
HUIYI: PLEASE ORGANISE THIS TIME!!!

*JiN* slept soundly at 8:49 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

outdated NEW YEAR Post..
Baking Attempt NO.3
DONE with my NEW Year Shopping!!
CNY is COMING!!!
Good Hair Day:)
i PERMED my HAIR!!!
my MUM and her REASONINGS
Decisions Decisions
i BAKED and i COOKED!
~!!!~JB Trip~!!!~

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com