Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy POST!

Feeling Exceptionally Happy today.. No particular reason.. hahaa.. Maybe it's the end of another school week again.. Had 2 presentations this week and all went well.. and also.. Mid-Term results are not yet back:):):) It was kinda terrible last week.. 3 mid-terms and failed my Personal Finance mid-term too=(.. so this week in comparison is much MUCH better..
BUT but...... I'm having 3 Tests next week.. It's always like this!!!! it's either no Test or overwhelmed with tests and quizes.. PLUS 2 Project Submissions due next week.. MADNESSSSSSSS!!!! I can foresee myself having 2-day week next week and burning the remaining days in Paya Lebar Coffee Bean mugging away and enjoying my FAV Vanilla Ice Blended with Cranberry Muffins:):):) (That's my only motivation to study!!!) hahaa.. actually i enjoyed studying @ coffee bean alot.. esp. Paya Lebar outlet:):) I cannot study @ home cos it's too quiet until i THINK I'll EXPLODE from Stress-Overload.. den coffee bean got soothing music and not very crowded in the afternoon so quite condusive... Except that I always end up reading CLEO/Female/8-Days there and the price of the food a bit steep ah.. AND i always forgot to bring my CB loyalty card!! (if not i shld have redeem lots of free drinks by now) Not tt i cheapskate laaa.. but it's free ma!! Hmm.. anyway.. I'm quite happy due to the fact that my appetite is quite good nowadays.. I'm getting hungry more often and snacking more often too.. but one problem bout me is that.. once i like one food.. I'll keep eating and eating the same thing over and over again until Les see until scared..
anyway.. Just to sidetrack.. I'm EXTREMELY EXTREMELY broke now..I'm considering of giving group tuition cos it's damn good pay! HIZZZZ and it doesn't help tt alot of ppl ard me is turning 21 this year... WHICH means to say.. the PRESENTS are supposed to be BETTER WHICH means to say more EXPENSIVE!!! hizzzzzzzzzzzz... but den again.. If i CAN AFFORD and it'll make the BIRTHDAY king/queen Happy.. I dun mind the little SLURGE:):) haha.. cos i believe in GOOD KARMA/RECIPROCITY when it comes to my BIG DAY^^ I'll appreciate if u guys (who are turning 21) can hint to me wat u like.. SPARE me the AGONY of thinking=D but hor........ KNOW YA LIMITS AH!

*JiN* slept soundly at 9:01 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

updates:)
Skinny = Lots of Unhappiness
House Visiting:):)
outdated NEW YEAR Post..
Baking Attempt NO.3
DONE with my NEW Year Shopping!!
CNY is COMING!!!
Good Hair Day:)
i PERMED my HAIR!!!
my MUM and her REASONINGS

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com