Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday Again...

I'm Finally GIVEN work to do today!! to keep me occupied for at least the next 2 DAYS!! hahaa.. u must be thinking tt I'm out of my MIND.. but I prefer doing work den slacking.. I hate the paid-to-slack feeling.. Last Friday was the worst! I spent the entire day after lunch doing NOTHING @ ALL!!! Cant really surf the net also cos the VP was sitting right behind me.. I really feel very not-value-added... and the time seemed to creep by ever soooooooo SLOWLY... I almost died from boredom..
Today is Monday again!!! 4 more days to weekend!! so sian..but at least I'm given tasks to do.. I'm already counting down the weeks to holiday and realized tt it's 8 LONG WEEKS away >>> 56 Days >>>1344 Hours>>>80640 Minutes >>> ... ... anyway.. I've decided to change my travel route upon reaching the States.. Instead of visiting DisneyLand in Florida.. I decided to go to the one @ LA cos besides DisneyLand, there's Universal Studios, HOLLYWOOD(YES!! the RED CARPET!), Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Malibu Beaches (and it's summer somemoreeeee... the beaches will be purrrrrrfect!!!)......... and LA is next to California and San Francisco too! Lots of pretty sceneries.. I MUST Save up my pay.. *Excited* and I'm also planning to go Washington D.C to visit the White House=D
Alright, Back to work stuff.. YY is also working @ Raffles Place.. Yay! another Lunch Khaki.. Lunched with her today and showed her the art of Chopping Seats during lunch hour.. Must Have when u go for lunch >>> Tissue Paper..(inside no Tissue also nvm..) >>> to place on table and the entire table and seats will be considered chopped.. (Such acts are rampantly seen) Saw Elvin and Jolene(Psycho) after lunch today.. She's working opp me.. so qiao.. realized alot of ppl are working ard tt area.. KaiTing working @ Fullerton.. but dun have the chance to lunch with her yet... IMy fav hotel is Fullerton.. Sent in my resume previously but was not selected.. Lucky KT!!!
anyway.. *Tml* my gramps are coming down to accompany me for lunch.. Sweet Of Them=D I hope to be like my gramps next time or rather hope tt my FUTURE husband will be like my granddad.. He's such a loving + caring + thoughtful + Loyal + (whateva good points) partner to my granny after all these years.. He'll wake up early every morning to do the marketing (Yes.. the Smelly Market!) and buy breakfast for my granny..He'll help with the household chores like sweeping and mopping the floor.. He'll help my granny dye her hair when the white roots become visible and always brings her out to shop and pat-toh so she wont get bored @ home.. and holds her hands when crossing the road/ climbing the stairs.. always used his savings to treat my granny to holidays with her sisters while he stayed in Singapore so as to save $$$.. and till today.. he comes my house every Sunday to buy me and my sis Breakfast and titbits.. He's one Great Guy (like my dad=D)

*JiN* slept soundly at 8:19 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

My loot Today=D
My Day so faarr...
Slacked at work
*I Miss You*
Mother's Day Part 2
Mother's Day Part 1
Nice Dinner..
Belated Celebration=D
Farewell Party=D
Another Tiring Day........

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com