Friday, June 02, 2006

my FIRST Friday Fives

As inspired by ASTRI: Friday Fives=D she has been posting Friday Fives for quite some time now and her topics are always so exciting=D To those who have simply no idea what is this about.. It's about listing your 5 fave choices for a chosen topic that is unique every week.. the Topic this week is... ...
.
5 Favorite Childhood Food:
(Sweet Memories are always linked to food.. Ain't they?) but I can only choose 5?! I try... ...
.
1. Plain White Rice
.
hahaaa.. I noe this sounds very "chi cham" (pooooooor thing.. like broke until no money eat food) but I simply love pressing leftover rice from dinner into balls and eat them for snacks.. My grandma will always cook a huge pot of rice everyday so there'll be plenty left over for my supper at night when I watch Sun WuKong serials.. and I will always scoop a large chunk into a serving bowl and start my plain rice buffet in front of the TV.. No Wonder I was overweight den... too young to be aware of Atkins Diet;P
.
2. Thousand Layer Cake ( Jiu-Cheng-Gao)
.
I love playing with food(e.g. I love to suck out the insides of French Fries and eating the fried skins later.. Ewwww.. but I loved it~) and this snack never fails to keep me occupied.. I can spend half an hour just peeling them layer by layer and the fragrance of coconut milk and the chewiness of the snack never fails to satisfy me.. it's not too sweet so u wont feel too sick from eating too much=D I can spend the whole afternoon peeling away and I still love it now! still prefer those from Benganwan Solo=D
.
3. Hot Milo cooked with Cereal and Eggs
.
Potent enough for a Breakfast!!! hahaaa.. my Primary 1-6 Breakfast Drink.. No wonder I always top 10 positions in my class den.. This drink kept me awake and energized! and.......... inspired occasional Nosebleeds as well=P
.
4. Fried Beehoon with Noodles (with fish nuggets and LOTS of Chilli) with Soy Bean Milk (with lots of Grass Jelly)
.
Only from my Ah Ma's place!!! only $1/packet and confirm sold out by 9 a.m. every morning cos it's Darn GOOD!!!! I'm not joking.. U should look @ the queue and somemore it's located under some ulu HDB flat... Every Sat and Sun Morning when my ah gong was not working, he'll wake up @ 7 a.m. to queue for me and by the time he reached home.. I will wake up just in time for a NICE breakfast... I love the soy Bean Milk from his place too!!! It's damn solid (not diluted and artificially sweet like those mostly avail nowadays..) and I love my drink to be Lukewarm.. It settles nicely in my stomach for a just-woken-up me=D I looked forward to weekend's morning every week=D
.
5. Bubble Gum (when I was still very young..)
.
Oh noooooo.. I left with only one choice??? I still got sooo many... anyway I shall dedicate this last vacancy to candy!!! I have (present tense cos' I still do!) a TERRIBLE sweet tooth.. and before Bubble Gum became History in Singapore.. I remembered going down to the provision shop downstairs every single day to buy them.. I always buy those 20 cents type that have separate packaging cos they came with Tattoos.. and I always have many NEW tattoos all over my body (arms/legs/ankles/palms) everyday... oooooohhh.. and one of my Hidden Talent is that I can blow really really HUGE balloons.. hehe..
.
*** *** ***
.
well.. tt marks the end of my virgin Friday Fives entry... I still got tons more to include if not for the limit!!! like Peanut Butter, Cola gummies, Bread with butter and lots of sugar, ice-cream from roadside paddlers, Cod Liver Oil (i noe many people hate this!!! but I just like leh.. dunno y.. and i prefer the white one.. haha.. double YUCKS! right?)... and many many more.. but since I can only choose 5.. well.. above are the Five!!! Hmm.. wonder what's the topic next week???

*JiN* slept soundly at 10:20 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

shopping session=D
Indigestion
Monday Again...
My loot Today=D
My Day so faarr...
Slacked at work
*I Miss You*
Mother's Day Part 2
Mother's Day Part 1
Nice Dinner..

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com