Saturday, June 17, 2006

Feeling Stuffed..

My new shades!!! and my FAVE @ the moment=D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bought this pair of earrings.. sooo CUTE! I tot it looks silly to be wearing both @ one time so I shared with my sis.. I took the girl with yellow coat cos I have a yellow button stud for the other side of my ear=D soooo cuteeeeee.. I'm looking for Lego Figurine earrings=)
.
*** ***
.
Sun was shining Bright today so I decided to go for a JOG in the morning.. Was Famished after the morning run and I was craving for Pizza Hut.. so I gave my family a little treat since I just received my pay=D
.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lunch @ Pizza Hut=D my new craving...
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1 hour later...I'm STUFFED
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ben and Jerry's Cookies'n'Cream=)
.
*** ***
Went home feeling full and sleepy.. was planning to go my gramps house in the evening but I fell asleep till Dinner Time.. woke up for dinner and snacked quite a bit on energy bars and dessert... Now my stomach feels a bit funny...

*JiN* slept soundly at 11:19 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

5 Careers I Really (Honestly Really) Wanna Have
Cousin Outing=)
5 Most Influential Songs
Topic for this week
Da Vinci Code
my FIRST Friday Fives
shopping session=D
Indigestion
Monday Again...
My loot Today=D

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com