Friday, September 22, 2006

Random Post

Today's the last day of school before Mid-term Break=) I DEFINITELY need a BREATHER! Going for my mid-term in 1.5 hrs time but I cannot be bothered to study anymore.. Got the wrong Textbook anyway.. so whateva i study will be irrelevant=P Tml will be an exhausting day for me... and It's supposed be be the 1st day of HOLIDAY! Meeting in the morning.. den going to film a Thai-Boxing competition for my project all the way in SengKang.. den attending Ah Loy's 21st Birthday celebration @ East Coast @ Night.. Hope I'm still bursting with energy by then.......... Hmm... must ConCuss tonight to build up enough potential energy.. hahaa!
Anyway............... I've SIGNED up for USA Work and Travel programme for summer 2007!!!=) with Miss Ah Loy=)=)=) We've chosen to work as Food Hosts in Cedar Amusement Theme Park in Ohio! The job desciption sounds quite interesting cos we'll also be involved in food preparation for customers.. Incentives-wise, the employer is able to provide housing with TV, airconditioned rooms, Microwaves, Fridge and Free Internet Connection.. and Housing will be situated in the city whereby all the amentities like banks, post office, supermarkets, shops, gyms etc. are within close proximity.. salarywise = USD$7.25/hour (Quite Reasonable, I think)... and most importantly.. I have Ah Loy as my roomie=) actually wanted to work in the same area as zong ming and the Rest of the guys.. but tt guy signed up for Yellowstone... *HAPPY RIDING PONIES* hahaaaaa... As for KT and YuJia.. They signed up for Seaworld Orlando (Florida).. Nice place to PAT-TOH!!! good choice=) I'll choose tt area if Les going with me too... but he's going to take up another module during tt 3-Months break so as to lighten his workload during his honours year... *Bleaaah* anyway.. I'm still looking fwd to the trip.. must start saving up now cos' I'll not get a SINGLE CENT of sponsorship by my Mum next year.. Hmm... she's still strongly against the idea of me going.. Hiz... she was so agitated when I registered for the programme that she develop a panic attack the next day and had to take a 2-Day MC.... I'm so guilty... but on the other hand.. I'll be graduating next year liaoo.. so it'll be my last chance of applying for this programme.. and Also.. I told my mum that I can actually helped her to slim down (Her Ultimate Dream and AT NO COST) when I spent 3 months in USA cos from past experience.. she actually lost 3-5 KG from worrying when I was in US for a month this year.. Alright~ I was kinda sacarstic but hey! I was trying to lighten the atmosphere... How would I have known that she would be sooo angry 'til she develop an attack.. Hmm.. guess I have to spend some time persuading and assuring her again.... ...
Anyway.. Got to pack up and leave for my test sooon.. Wish Me LUCK! ( I only burnt 3 Hours in the library yesterday studying on the loaned textbook.. and I exceeded the 2-hour loan rule and was fined a buck...) Better make my buck worth! =)

*JiN* slept soundly at 1:18 PM

What Else do you wanna Know?

~*JiN*~/XiaoBai (La Bi XiaoXin's Dog)
Scatter Brain/ Sweet Toother/ Blur Cock/ Money Spender (I'll make the worst Financial Consultant)/ VainPot but a LAZY ONE=)/*a TYPICAL VIRGROAN*
Sch Of Business - NO MORE
ENJOYS laughing hysterically (gd ABS trainer!)/LOVEs SNACKING/LOVES CLOTHES/ LOVES Travelling
Likes: mE, Me aNd MySeLf.. My Little Boy=) My Family and GirlFriends=)

recent

NewYorkNewYork
My Birthday Post(=
My Wish List=)
Washington D.C.
Florida Trip Part 1
Washington
US Journey Part 1=)
Leaving for the Big Apple =)
5 Biggest Pet Peeves
Girls' Day In=D

past

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007


Hook-Ups

+Aaron.L+
+Ah-Bi+
+Astri+
+ChArLeS+
+EiLeEN+
+ELiM+
+HaNn+
+HuImIn+
+JingXian+
+LeStErBoY+
+MinLi+
+Pam+
+Shengwei+
+sHuHuI+
+Ying Ying+
+Zhi Zhi+
+CUTIEfashion+
+ShoppingDivine+
+EatEatEAT!!!+
+YummyDummy+

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com